As construction continues on Lakehouse and The Coloradan, I want to make sure to keep you all in the know of the progress that is happening. These stunning new condominiums are already going quickly so if you are thinking of getting in, now is the time!
Updates on the Coloradan – If you are a city person, this new spot if the place for you to live. Located in the heart of downtown Denver adjacent to Union Station, this stunning condo complex comes with everything you would expect from a state of the art facility. With work well under way, the Coloradan remains on schedule to open in Q4 of 2018.
· With the bottom 4 floors of the building already in place (where commercial spaces and parking will be), construction is currently in “full-on” concrete mode with level 5 being 100% complete. Level 6 will be complete next week with the level 5 terrace, which houses the community garden, is beginning to take shape.
· The crew has started installing concrete masonry unit (CMU) walls in the garage and coordinating in-wall mechanical, electrical and plumbing.
· The exterior panels are currently being fabricated by Midwest Drywall located here in Denver and will be shipped to the site and installed on the building starting in September. From there, Douglass Colony will be installing the Terra Cotta panels from Germany.
· One thing to know if you are thinking of buying a residence at the Coloradan is you must fill out a survey. Surveys are going to be sent out the week of August 14th so if you are thinking of putting your name in, make sure to contact me so I can get you a survey.
Updates on Lakeside – Maybe being in the heart of downtown Denver isn’t your still but you still want to be in an up-and-coming place then look no further then Lakehouse located right next to Sloan’s Lake. This 206 high-rise homes with options for penthouses, condominiums and row-home living.
· NAVA Real Estate Development and Kentwood City Properties officially broke ground on Lakehouse in May 2017. The achievement was commemorated with fireworks and was quite a sight to see! Lakehouse effortlessly blends the beauty of Colorado with the convenience of urban living. Owners will enjoy a wide selection of lifestyle and wellness amenities with direct access to Sloan’s Lake.
· Some features and amenities to take note of :
o 24/7 Attended Lobby
o Community Lounge with Kitchen, Private Dining Room & Library
o Expansive Outdoor Terrace with Lap Pool, Hot Tub, Firepit,
o Mist Lounge & Barbeques
o Wellness Center with Fitness Lab, Yoga Studio & Dry Sauna
o Organic Urban Farm, Harvest Room & Juice Bar
o Guest Suite
o Aquatics Room with Equipment Checkout
o Pet Washing Station
o Bicycle Storage & Maintenance Station
o Creative Worksho
o Private Deeded Parking, EV Charging Stations & Storage Lockers
If you are thinking this might be the ideal place for your to settle in, contact me today and we can register you to receive updates and information as the building continues to grow.
The market is still a happening one and I know plenty of people who are ecstatic to see new condo buildings popping around Denver. Like I said earlier, they are going quickly because they are reasonably priced and some people are looking at them as investments for the future (real estate is the best investment in Denver). So if you are even considering one of these amazing spots, contact me today and let’s discuss your best options for getting the place of your dreams at either the Coloradan or Lakehouse!