Well we just had our first day of spring and I must say, we didn’t have much of a winter but I am ready for spring! The weather has started to change, the plants are starting to pop out of the ground and the sun stays out a bit longer. I especially like this time of year because Easter is upon us and this is a special time to me. For those of you around Denver, there are many great churches you can go to for Easter service and lots of great activities around town to celebrate the holiday. The best way to look for Easter services is to look them up online, some churches offer services at different times that day or may offer multiple services. My favorite church to attend Easter service is the church I've been attending since 2007, Flatirons Community Church. If you haven't found a church yet or are looking for a church that is unique and different, maybe give Flatirons a try. There are several campuses around the Denver metro area so there's got to be one out there for you.
And don't forget about all the fun activities that come along with Easter. Below I have listed some great activities that you and the whole family can enjoy.
Brunch: Easter and brunch seem to go hand in hand so here are some restaurants having some great brunch deals for the day:
· Avelina – 3-course meal
· Sarto’s – special Easter menu
· Charcoal Bistro – 3-course meal with bottomless cocktails
· Max’s Wine Bar
· Ocean Prime – brunch specials
· Denver Aquarium – breakfast with the Easter Bunny
Easter Egg Hunts & Activities –
· Brighton Spring Celebration – Sat. March 31st - The city of Brighton will be celebrating spring with downtown local businesses handing out candy and treats to the kids. The Easter bunny will also be in attendance so make sure to bring your camera!
· Bunny Bolt – Sat. Mach 31st – Head to City Park for a 5k, 10k and kids 1k run around the park. Kids will also have the opportunity to meet the Easter Bunny, get their face painted and look for eggs. Adults can enjoy yoga and the Golden Egg Hunt.
· World’s largest Easter egg hunt – Sun. April 1st – If you are ready for an Easter egg hunt like none other, head to Copper Mountain for the hunt of a lifetime. Over 2,500 acres are used with 65,000 eggs for kids of all ages to find. There are prizes and goodies for everyone to win and each age group has their chance to find eggs.
· Easter candy hunt at the Mile-High flea market – Sat. March 31st
· Broomfield Eggstravaganza – Sat. March 31st
· Glendale Easter Eggstravaganza – Sat. March 31st
· Golden Family Easter – Sat. March 31st
· Highlands Ranch Community Easter Egg Hunt – Sat. March 31st
· Parker Easter Egg Hunt – Sat. March 31st
Hope you all have a blessed Easter and if you are thinking this spring might be the time to get into the housing market, contact me today! I would love to sit down with you and figure out how we can make your real estate dreams a reality.